Switch to Kungsholmens gymnasium
If you would like to start studying at Kungsholmens gymnasium and Stockholms musikgymnasium, there are different ways of applying, depending on the school year you are going to start in.
If you want to apply for Year 1
If you would like to start with us in Year 1, you must apply via the Gymnasieantagningen service.
Are you interested in a reserve place? We follow the reserve lists from Gymnasieantagningen until 31 August. After this, places may be made available to those who have registered an interest.
Send an email to our study and occupational guidance counsellors, and state which programme you are applying for and your contact details. Also attach:
- documentation of your grades
- study plan
- any other documents that are relevant.
If you do not currently attend a Swedish school
On the Gymnasieantagningen website, you will find more information about how the admission process works for those who are not yet registered as living in Sweden. Applications shall be made via Gymnasieantagningen.
If you want to apply for Year 2 or Year 3
You are welcome to start with us in Year 2 or Year 3 if:
- there is a vacant place in any of our classes
- you have previously studied roughly the same courses that students here have studied in previous years.
We have two selection criteria:
- how well the arrangement of your current courses matches the school’s
- the grades you received during Year 1 of gymnasium school.
The admission of new students takes place at the start of the school year.
Submit your application
If you would like to switch to Year 2 or Year 3, please submit an application.